This year, I’m going on a mission trip with fellow high-schoolers to various places in Japan to spread God’s love and word to Japanese high-schoolers.
Here’s a video about it if you want to see it:
Basically, it’s a two-week mission trip that involves tracting, leading worship, writing skits, and reflecting on God at four locations in Japan—Kanto, Kansai, Tokai, and Tohoku (the place most affected by the 3/11/11 quake).
I’ll be waking up at 5:30 AM our time to get ready and meet up with our group at 8:30 AM.
Please pray for:
- Open hearts for students to accept Jesus
- That the students would see Him, not us
- His love will overflow so that we can’t help but pour it out
- Protection and strengthening during periods of spiritual warfare
- General wellbeing of health, protection from physical harm
- Lots of rest
- Wisdom to know what to say and do
- Leaders so that they can lead well and not get stressed
- Bonding/uniting so there isn’t conflict between student-missionaries and leaders
Keep us in your prayers, and pray for the salvation of Japan!